Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ithaca Beer Company's Flower Power IPA

Today was a lousy day. I went to fix my laptop fan and well... Let's just say I'm drafting my first post from my phone... Yeah.

Anyways, tonight I'm enjoying Flower Power IPA, brought home from Ithaca, NY. Once more turning to my IPA glass, this beer pours with a medium sized white head and is a nice light gold in color. This beer earns its name with its heavy floral and citrus odors. This beer is about average in the hop department, and would probably be good for those who can't handle monster IPA's or who must want something a little less intense. That is not to say that this beer is lacking flavor, however. Flower Power has a fantastic balance of floral hops and citrus notes. It is beyond refreshing.

Having tried two beers from Ithaca Beer Company, it is apparent they brew some serous quality. I wish it were closer, but I will be back up North soon so I will be bringing more home to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment