Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Brooklyn Brine/ Dogfish Head Hop Pickle

Tuesdays are racquetball nights. If you have never played racquetball before, let me assure you it is not a game you want to have a beer before playing. I felt like blogging, though, because I was sitting right at 499 page views! Then I remembered a beer featured treat that I had in the fridge. Ladies and gents, meet Hop Pickles!

The name Dogfish Head means two main things to me: Creativity and Quality. So when I heard they were working with Brooklyn Brine to make pickles, I was more than curious. So I bit the bullet on this mildly pricey jar of pickles and jumped on in! What I got I did not expect though. The hops are certainly there (they are made with 60 Minute IPA) but the kicker is the spice! I didn't read it on the jar so the habenero really caught me off guard. I loved it. The hops, tangy pickle, and pepper combo is great, and though I can't afford to top every sandwich with these, they are a nice treat that I recommend everyone try.

No comments:

Post a Comment